Note: This site's version history may be incomplete and may lack significant details.
• Changed algorithm to set unused elements for a given string to
display:none; as opposed to
display:initial; as opposed to
• Fixed element spacing issues on main pages (
tool-only.php). This involved adding new
<br> elements and modifying others, as well as adding new variables and IDs for certain elements that the algorithm interacts with.
• Added a code-style
<pre> element that displays when link results are displyed that shows the original link in plain-text form.
• Changed warning text that displays with link results to detail the added
version-history.php to include bullet points in front of each changelog item.
• Changed footer of
tool-only.php to white.
<code> tags in place of most instances of
"" in version history.
<code> tags to smaller font size.
• Changed titles of each individual page to better represent the content of each page. For example, the title of
index.php was changed from
I or l? to
Home — I or l?.
• Added site archive to backup previous versions of this site starting with
2.1.4, available at https://iorl.info/site-archive.
• Added dates for version history and site archive entries starting with
speeder.js for faster image loading.
• Added version history page, added version numbers at bottom of all pages.
• Changed "number of strings processed" counter to update if and only if the counter has changed.
• Changed "number of strings processed" counter to update every
10 seconds in order to reduce server load.
• Added "number of strings processed" counter that updates every
• Reconfigured site code to process strings correctly. Previously strings would only be processed if there was at least one
i before any instances of
tool-only.php version of site.
• Added code text boxes in FAQ for embedding.
• Edited and expanded FAQ.
• Added template credits in footer.
• Added FAQ.
• Wrote initial FAQ questions and answers.
• Changed algorithm to make changed letters appear boldfaced using
• Site created.
• Template deployed from https://github.com/BlackrockDigital/startbootstrap-landing-page.
• Initial algorithm created.